- Four Vents Are Better Than Two – PK360 excels at both hot and fast (grilling) or low and slow (barbecue) cooking because it’s unique capsule shape combined with 4-point venting makes it so easy to set up and deliver the goods.
- Durable Aluminum Construction – PK360s cast aluminum construction is more durable than porcelain kamados and doesn’t rust like steel. PK Grills come with a 10-year yet are often lifetime purchases handed down from 1 generation to the next.
- The Key to Great BBQ Is Temperature Management – PK360s combination of thick cast aluminum and 4-point venting results in a very heat efficient cook chamber with easy 2-zone set-up and more control than the average 2 vent grill.
- Keeping It Portable Since 1952 – As with all PKs, the PK360 detaches from its stand easily so you can take it with you, great for tailgating, camping, fishing/hunting cabins, etc. Since it’s charcoal, no extension cord required.
- Does Our Ash Look Good In This Capsule? – PK360 has incorporated a unique ash management solution which controls ash within the cook chamber and makes clean-up and disposal easy. Capsule Volume: 5374 Cubic Inches
- Tel-Tru thermometer – PK360 comes with a best in class thermometer from Tel-tru, which is accurate to +/- 1%.
- Beautifully Designed – PK360 raises the design bar for the charcoal grill industry. The cast aluminum grill capsule identifies this grill immediately as a PK. The beautifully simple pedestal stand, the unique and user-friendly cylinder air intakes, expansive work spaces and thoughtful details like the accessory bar, lock/release hinges and rear stabilizer hooks make PK360 a high end object of desire.
- Best In Class Work Space – The PK360’s unique, black durabilium(tm) shelves provide a no-nonsense, weather-proof workspace for your PK360. They are formed of a high-end, engineered glass-fiber reinforced polyester material that is highly heat resistant and super durable. The shelves are removable and stowable on integrated side hooks.